A pleasant shopping experience with abhair

5.0

This is my first time ordering from abhair.com, amazing. Best set I've gotten at such a reasonable price.

I like their product, the hairs super silky and straight, no tangles at all. It's a bit heavier than I thought but well made and very natural looking. It adds a lot of volume and actually blends nicely with my chestnut hair. I will keep it because it's so beautiful and the blond peaks out through my own hair looking like I have highlights.

I think I will purchase a couple more extensions from this website.

Besides, their shipping is not only free but also faster than expected, one week earlier than I thought. Anyway, it was a nice shopping experience, highly recommend!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Product quality, Shipping speed.

Abhair - Nice clip ins, great customer service

5.0

I love abhair product! it matches my black hair almost exactly, they are very easy to clip in and use. They feel very real and you almost can't tell. Each extension is pretty thin, which doesn't really matter in my hair, but other may want thicker extension pieces.

Came in secure packaging, hair felt great and very real when I opened them up.

Just make sure you take care of your extensions and use stay in conditioners, and non alcohol hair sprays and styling products so they do not get dry.

Would highly recommend these extensions, just keep in mind you may need two sets if you are looking for a fuller look, unless you have thinner hair like me, and it doesn't make much of a difference.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Service, Customer service, Shipping time, Product variety.

Abhair - Very good company & service & product

4.9

I bought a remy hair extension from abhair.com last month. Before buying, I contacted with them by email for some advice and left my phone number.

I would be getting married the next month and I wanted to make myself more beautiful on that day. Unexpectedly, their stuff replied to me very soon by phone. She was very kind and polite with many useful advice. With her help, I finally bought a 20" body wave extension in ombre color(Natural Black/Medium Dark Brown/Strawberry Blonde).

Shipping is very fast and the package is fine.

I have tried on and now I'm sure I will be most beautiful on that day. Thanks very much abhair!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Service.